You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
To support the project control activities of various projects utilising the client project control systems and contractors requirement in the set-up and execution phases of the project.
• Is responsible for establishing all projects Planning, cost controls, auditing controls and assurance processes including auditing to contractors and subcontractors.
• Is responsible for the Projects commercial and contractual management, HR,Admin,Finance,Accounting and Invoicing Managament.
• Must have a proven track record of the initiation of meaningful project controls in a multi project(s) environment and with demonstrable skills in the management of project time, cost & estimation, Managing all Contract related matters.
• Provide specialist project control services for the support of the client project control system.
• Liaise with project teams to ensure the correct utilization of the project control system based on project specific requirements and corporate guidelines.
• Take ownership of the Project control function and ensure integrity of the data being processed.
• Prepare Project Planning Dossier including Project Control Procedure, Project Baseline Schedule, Deliverable Register, S Curve and Histogram.
- Monitor the Project based on Baseline and submit both Internal and External reports on time.
- Interface with project personnel to develop project forecasts for both schedule and cost.
- Actively participate in Project Management of Changes.
- Liaise to clarify cost related issues and develop timely and meaningful monthly invoices.
- Coordinate and manage sub contracts.
- Implement financial controls including controlling authorizations of expenditure and cash flow projections.
• Provide specialist project control services for the support of the Worley project control system
• Assist the Business Systems Group in the rollout of the project control system including initial configuration and contribution to training activities
• Liaise with project teams to ensure the correct utilisation of the project control system based on project specific requirements and corporate guidelines
• Review and develop data interfaces for third party project systems, as required
• Prepare and control Inter Entity Work Orders
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Business Systems Customer Sector Group. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Business Systems Customer Sector Group
• Undertake project roles, as required, to include:
• Take ownership of the planning and cost control function and ensure integrity of the data being processed
• Interface with project personnel to develop project forecasts and analyse project schedule and costs
• Supervise any supporting roles in the project schedule and cost control area
• Supervise and participate in cost risk assessment and schedule risk in PertMaster
• Liaise with clients to clarify cost related issues and develop timely and meaningful monthly invoices.
• Preparation of project invoices in conjunction with the Accounts Department
• Liaise with Client for reporting purposes
• Preparation of monthly reports for the project. Also prepare other schedule and financial analysis as required on an adhoc basis
• Implement financial controls including controlling authorisations of expenditure and cash flow projections
• Preparation of budgets in conjunction with client and other team members
• B. Sc. Engineering
• Minimum 10 years total experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
• Must have proven track record of the initiation of meaningful project controls in a multi project environment and with demonstrable skills in management of project time and cost estimation.