We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challengesof today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a completerange of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electricbuses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signallingand digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a trulyglobal community of more than 36 300 people dedicated tosolving real-world mobility challenges and achieving internationalprojects with sustainable local impact.
If you are ambitious and motivated, this is the opportunity to start a career of
a Safety Assurance Engineer in Rome, Italy
The Safety Assurance Engineer performs the activities (under the governance/guidance of the PSAM) related to safety assurance in the Projects and Programs (products and systems). Activities can be related to Project, System, software, hardware domains.
- Deliver/perform Safety analysis under the guidance of the PSAM, with the strict application of process as per Signaling Safety Instruction
- Participate to the elaboration of the Safety Reports and the Safety Case under the guidance of the PSAM
- Apply the safety assurance methodologies (risk acceptance criteria, safety analysis, verification and validation) defined for the project / system / product
- Attend periodic Safety Reviews
- Support actions contributing to close the findings of the assessors (Internal or External)
- KPI SAF 001 - No "NO GO" for Safety reasons in Gate Reviews
- KPI SAF 002 - Assessment Findings: Low rework due to External / Internal Assessments
- KPI SAF 003 - Safety Findings: Quality of the inputs
- KPI SAF 004 - Late Safety Requirements Identification
- Safety reviews OK
- Respect QD of the deliverables as per PSAM guidance
- Compliance to process (through Inspections, …)
- Advanced University or Engineering degree and minimum 2 years successful experience in safety assurance
- Hardware and/or Software knowledge and System, Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical engineering knowledge is desirable
- Some knowledge of Cenelec Standards for Safety (or equivalent standards if needed: AREMA, IEEE, etc )
- Fluent in Italian and English, Spanish or French would be a plus.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation ofour company where diverse people are offered excellentopportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We arecommitted to encouraging our employees to reach their fullpotential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Agile Methodology
- Electro Mechanical Engineering