[ Link removed ] ’s vision is to help create a world where decarbonization is easy. Born out of the [ Link removed ] , Kaluza is the AI platform powering the future of energy.
From revolutionising customer billing to smart electric vehicle charging, our technologies are empowering some of the biggest energy suppliers to better serve millions of customers and unlocking the benefits of renewable energy and smart devices to help decarbonise the grid. Our products are built with differentiation in mind, giving developers endless ability to extend our core capabilities.
We are an agile scale up energy tech business, but we’re also backed by the resources of the UK’s largest independent energy supplier, OVO Energy. (The best of both worlds, one could say!).
We want the best people
At Kaluza, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work - flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We're keen to meet people with varied backgrounds - our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you're excited about joining us and think you have much of what we're looking for, even if you're not 100% sure… we'd love to hear from you.
Is this the job for me?
The TA Advisor will be responsible for hiring the talent needed to fuel the next stage of Kaluza’s growth. Joining a team of 4, this is a high impact role, with constantly evolving priorities and demands - particularly as our company transitions from a UK company to a global one.
You’re the right person for us if:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- You have had experience hiring a variety of roles in a high growth, scale up environment - some tech or product hiring experience would be the cherry on top!
- Knowledgeable about market and trends for UK tech and willing to advise teams to guide their talent strategy
- A creative problem solver
- You are passionate about solving the climate crisis
From us you’ll get*
- Supporting the team to stand up a brand new Talent Acquisition function, new ATS, shaping the employer brand, imagining new exciting ways to develop a game changing recruitment process.
- Making sure that our hiring practices and processes are inclusive to people from all kinds of backgrounds by deliberate design, and that we build diverse, talented teams.
- Using a blend of different sourcing techniques and channels to directly connect with top talent that might not yet have heard of Kaluza, and guide them through every step of the process, becoming a trusted advisor along the way.
- Identifying where our best chances of success will come from close partnership with expert external recruitment agencies, and managing these relationships.
- Matchmaking teams and candidates by understanding a team’s needs and objectives, and effectively screening candidates to make sure motivations and skills align.
- Training our interviewers to give a best-in-industry candidate experience and building toolkit to make this scalable.
- Leading a multi-location talent strategy within the UK, but also with a view to supporting new internationally located teams being set up from zero.
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- And many more...
- Sourcing (Recruitment)
- Flexible Working