The Project Manager will manage the planning activities and resources of multiple capital projects ranging in size from $50M to $20MM to capture specific business objectives. Using project management, leadership, and strategic skills, you will develop scopes/project execution plans, and coordinate cost estimates, budgets, and schedules with project controls. You will manage all resources available to meet all project milestones and execute projects from conception to start-up. Under the guidance of a senior manager, you will have the authority to formulate and execute budgets and will be responsible for the cost and schedule performance of projects.
OPT is looking for someone who can anticipate and challenge situations, use critical thinking to develop economic analyses and marginal evaluations, solve problems, remove roadblocks, and make sound recommendations. Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
Education, Experience, and Skills Preferred:
- 10+ years of experience managing capital projects in a petrochemical, refining, or heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- Responsible for understanding the contracts between the terminal and all companies responsible for execution of assigned work
- Working knowledge of Merchant Oil/Fuels Terminal operations
- Project Management experience working in a phased project process
- Effective managerial capability
- Outstanding written and oral communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to accelerate the development project scopes and cost/schedules to capture key market
- Familiarity with Process Safety Management - Management of Change
- Working knowledge of terminal and marine dock equipment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Business Planning
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Cost Modelling
- Critical Thinking