For our Data Design team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
Design and execute our Data Strategy at Uniper as a data strategist and drive our Data Journey. You understand the business, yet know the technology and analytics well enough to leverage the best of three to tackle the Data challenges and drive Data initiatives.
You think strategy & are focused on business impact with the needed hands-on mentality to get things done. You love to create out of ambiguous expectations and ambitions from stakeholders across Uniper concrete data-driven initiatives & specific actions.
- Act as expert on latest technology trends & products in the space of (big) data, analytics, ad-tech, machine learning and/or AI.
- Be a thought-partner for managers and executives by bridging market trends to their specific challenges, dynamics, limitations & ambitions.
- Guide customers from the maze of buzzwords towards a good understanding of opportunities, threats and actions plans
- Implementation of PoCs to validate the identified added values
- Host interviews, brainstorms and workshops with business teams and executives on data-related topics and projects
- Develop Data strategy and Data architecture and respective roadmap, project outlines and detailed action plans
- Work with external vendors and partner technologies to deliver Data Products
- Embrace project & team management aimed towards getting the job done. This will include working with data scientists, data engineers and business stakeholders
- Be an on- and offline ambassador for the Data Journey at Uniper
Who we are seeking
- Business or Engineering degree with an appetite to work on strategic projects
- Ability to apply and advise on current analytical and quantitative tools and modelling techniques to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting
- Passionate about technology incl. data, analytics, machine learning, AI and Ad-tech
- Strong communication skills, especially in breaking down complex structures into appropriate and relevant points for a diverse group of clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Deep knowledge in driving & developing a Data Strategy, Data Governance and Data Architecture (but no need to be a programmer)
- Forward-looking way of working, ability to work in a team and high commitmen
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
[ Email address blocked ]
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, worldview, sexual identity or family status. We promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture
- Big Data