MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 30 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
Would you like to be a part of an enthusiastic HR team with high standard of professionalism?
Would you like to have a diverse task list on your agenda with different stakeholders to support?
Would you like to participate in process improvement and organizational change projects, even coordinating them?
When your answer is YES, we are looking for YOU!
MOL Plc. Group Human Resources Management organization is seeking a new staff member for the following position:
SENIOR GROUP HR BUSINESS PARTNER for Downstream&IBS
Scope of the position:
Providing HR advisory to Downstream&IBS divisional areas across MOL Group with coordination of cross-country projects. Together with the Group Heads of DS and IBS HR coordinates the Group HR activities of MOL Group.
Tasks in more details:
- Proposes the effective operation of integrated HR systems for the purpose of efficient business operations; initiates and prepares regulations and instructions; manages the implementation of new processes
- Takes responsibility for initiatives, projects across the countries and consolidates, harmonizes local inputs for Group-level activities
- Prepares decision-making materials, presentations, analyses with Group-level inputs for both business and HR relevant topics
- Supports senior business management including HQ L1, L2 and L3, also OpCo MDs, proactively providing HR solutions for their business needs
- Participates in the development of HR strategies
- Recommends, prepares decision-making materials and forecasts about changes and impacts of the HR system of the Group
- Follows HR trends related to changes in the business areas based on best practices, draws conclusions, makes studies, statements, presentations
- Provides professional support in implementing key HR processes and actions, in a consistent, timely and high quality manner, including EES, APC, OPEX&HC planning, development and Reward related initiatives etc.
- Analysis and evaluation of bids for cost-effective operation (tendering, contracting, follow-up)
- Partial management of Group-level projects, HR representation in multi-agency projects
- Participates in HR due diligence processes
To be successful in the role there are some hints and tips:
- Being a Sr.HR partner is your passion, sharing thoughts and ideas proactively, and communicating openly is your strengths
- You are good at organizing and coordination, also have experience how to manage projects and stakeholder management is one of your strengths
- You will find your dream job if you prefer to work with more customers
- We at HR love to do our work accurately and are not afraid of numbers and analytics
- We are a diverse team (based on gender, age and nationality) and all committed to MOL Group 2030 Strategy and Values
- Resilience, positive spirit and can do attitude as predispositions of being successful in this role
- College or University degree
- Fluent in English and Hungarian knowledge is an advantage
- 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Hungarian labor law (inc. Trade Union relations) and any experience within foreign legal framework is an advantage
- Comfortably using MS Office applications, SAP is a strong advantage
- Driving license to visit local sites
What we offer:
- Competitive reward package (a market competitive base salary, annual bonus based on individual and corporate performance, cafeteria, iPhone, health package)
- Diverse geographic and cultural experience
- Good team spirit and friendly colleagues
- Exciting development opportunities
- Decision Making
- Hungarian (Language)
- English Language
- Stakeholder Management
- Best Practices