Are you looking for a position where you can influence shaping the future of Downstream and build digital culture?
Somewhere you can use your innovative mindset, strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with large agility and flexibility?
Do you have understanding of business and IT areas, project management knowledge and ability to work in international team environment?
If yes, you could be the person we are looking for to join our team as a
Group Digitalization Expert
to join us in our office in Budapest.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Preparation and implementation of Group Downstream Production automation and digital strategy.
- Standardization of digitalization processes and digital tools, consulting business areas on improvements in their process by utilization of existing tools. Creating and developing business-IT standards and acts as new tool evangelist.
- Digital competency map and development plans preparation, network of data citizens management, providing tools and competencies for data citizen activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation and implementation of digitalization roadmaps to achieve highest level of safe, reliable, and efficient operation of production units and processes.
- Data management (data flow, analytics, utilization) process, including improvement of data quality, data utilization and non-process data collection/cleansing/consolidation to serve business decision purposes. Supports all data utilization projects.
- Act as focal point for all Proof of Concept’s (PoC’s) on Group level and owner of PoC process from business side.
We are looking for you if you have:
- University degree in technical/IT with at least 7 years’ experience in the business and/or IT disciplines
- Advanced IT skills
- Project management expertise and ability to work in international team environment (Fluent English for business purposes is a must)
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with large agility and flexibility
- Innovative mindset and ability to find out of the box solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit package including fixed and performance-based bonus,
- Cafeteria and private health insurance, work assets as laptop and cell phone
- Range of horizontal and vertical career advancement opportunities at a local and group level
- Great atmosphere within a professional team
- Participation in numerous training and talent programs
- Consolidation (Financial)
- Data Analysis