AS AN ACCOUNT DELIEVERY MANAGER, YOU WILL:
If you are an Account Delivery professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! We are adding an Account Delivery Manager with a focus on Food Retail to deliver the complete Cold Chain vision to our customers. You will work closely with Emerson sales, marketing, product development, solutions strategy, solutions development, projects and services to deliver our capabilities with excellence. In addition, work with channels outside of Emerson to supplement and enhance our deliverables. This includes, but not limited to, wholesalers, contractors, consultants, design firms, 3rd party software developers, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Whilst retention is a must, expand our customers value working with Emerson by adopting a “LAER” (Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew) mindset as we move throughout the entire lifecycle of products, services and solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders and use relationships to map future possibilities focused on maximizing long-term value.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to create customer plan including specific responsibilities of each team, release schedule, program milestones and deliverables, terms of acceptance, etc.
- Develop strong and trusted relationship with customers through timely and accurate communications.
- Work closely with customers in understanding project and program requirements and issues for successfully implementing them. Manage our readiness to serve for products, services and solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of projects, programs, subsidiary portfolios, and operations managed as a group to achieve our customer’s and the Cold Chain’s strategic objectives.
- Identify and resolve operational and services related issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate meetings, calls, follow-ups and other communications with customers and management throughout the entire lifecycle including business readiness, implementation, sustaining and optimizing stages.
- Coordinate, track and summarize various customer projects from initiation through completion. Incorporate the project schedules at a summary level and manage the gaps and interfaces between them.
- Analyze project metrics to determine project developments and success factors.
- Schedule product and quality reviews to meet customer expectations.
- Ensure timely delivery of products and services to customers as committed.
- Inform senior management and customers on project/program status, schedules and key issues on regular basis.
- Work with team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of our delivery of products, services and solutions.
You use knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions. You serve as a strategic partner to build, grow, and maintain profitable and long-lasting relationships with key accounts. You ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations. You lay out a thorough schedule and list steps for achieving objectives. You maintain a track record of exceeding goals successfully.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 5 years related project or program management/customer engagement experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Manages internal product services and solutions to align with customer expectations
Ability to work cross-functionally across a broad range of levels in an organization
Has made significant impact on a key customer relationship
Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques
Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program
Strong leadership and management skills
Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
Managing and utilizing resources across projects
Managing stakeholders’ communication
Aligning the deliverables/outputs to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the account sales manager
Ability to travel up to 30-35% of the time (pending COVID-19 travel restrictions)
Legal authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship for this role will not be provided.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
MBA is a strong plus
Experience in a sales or marketing role
Experience in a leadership role on a product team to develop and ship a new technology powered product
Experience making a major contribution to the strategic direction of the company
Experience building and leading high performance teams
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Emerson places a high value on ensuring that employees have a good work-life balance. We provide access to a competitive benefits package, including the following: medical insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401k participation with a competitive immediate match, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, and an employee assistance program. Immediate vacation and holiday leave available, including a facility shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day. Kennesaw Employee Resource Groups, including a very active Diversity and Inclusion Committee, ensure that the Emerson values are incorporated into everyday employee life.
Why Work in the Greater Metro Atlanta Area
Our facility is located in Kennesaw, Georgia, which is conveniently located within driving distance to Atlanta and Historic Downtown Kennesaw. The area offers excellent school systems, an abundance of outdoor walking trails, and low crime rates create a family-friendly environment. The area is surrounded by several growing communities with restaurants, festivals, shopping, and outdoor activities that make them exciting places to live and work.
About our Location
The newly renovated Kennesaw campus hosts a Manufacturing Facility, Customer Support Call Center, and the offices of our Division President & Staff. Retail Solutions is a global business unit inside the Commercial & Residential Solutions Cold Chain segment and is the leading provider of electronic controls and optimization services for supermarket, convenience store, restaurant and refrigerated transportation customers and the OEMs that serve them. Electronics & Solutions is comprised of six acquisitions organized to add value to Emerson’s world leading products through control, connectivity and remote monitoring. The business generates half of its revenue outside of North America and employs over 1,200 people globally. Headquartered in the Greater-Atlanta area, the business has major operations in Minnesota, Italy, Mexico, Brazil, China and the Philippines. The Cold Chain business helps ensure that food safely and efficiently travels from farm to fork. With the blend of businesses and functions represented under this one roof, there are many opportunities for advancement within the Kennesaw location
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
[ Link removed ]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Process Improvements (Business)