Since 2012, the Jacobs team in Qatar have been focused on delivering football stadiums and other supporting infrastructure for the delivery of an amazing 2022 FIFA World Cup™, that will leave a lasting legacy for Qatar, the region and the world.
The tournament will have the most geographically compact footprint in its history since the inaugural single-stadium edition in 1930, with all stadiums within 50km of the centre of Qatar’s capital city Doha. This hosting concept means that spectators and players will spend less time travelling and more time enjoying the tournament, and it will create opportunities to centralise the provision of some services and facilities.
As part of our commitment to understanding the supply of accommodation for the event we are looking for an accommodation lead Inspector to cover the following tasks:-
- Assigning quarterly inspection plans to Permanent Accommodation Inspectors (2 members of staff under this position).
- Assign quarterly inspection plans with assigned Relationship Manager - use the planner excel file and update database
- Meetings with Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) and reviewing the Accommodation Tracking Tool (ATT) excel file
- Compare QNTC data with our clients database, highlight discrepancies
- Keep track of the differences and updates and report them to Senior Management
- Preparing monthly report to FIFASupervise the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports by Data Analysis Team (Two people)
- Liase with the Sales & distribution team (within the accommodation project) regarding questions and requests
- Liase with Operations team (within the accommodation project) regarding questions and requests
To be considered for this position you will degree qualified in a construction or engineering degree and ideally have experience in Project Managing the construction of hotel build allowing you to understand and report on build and completion times. It would be highly advantageous if you have come from a consultancy background. Experience of working within Qatar is highly advantageous.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.