£45'000-£50'000 + Technical progression + Remote working + Pension + Healthcare + Holiday
London (Remote - 3/4 days a week)
Fantastic opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding industry renowned MSP offering realistic progression opportunities into high level infrastructure and architecture long term!
Are you looking to join an elite group of industry experts working on cutting edge and industry first projects giving you the latest and greatest technology experience in multiple environments?
Our client is a well establish MSP renowned for their high level and complex end to end solution delivery to medium - large organisations including some huge names in the industry. Focused on building a friendly, likeminded, and flexible work environment full of elite industry experts, they want technology focused individuals who want to be regarded as the best in the industry to join forces!
Working within a small but experienced team, you will be responsible for 3rd line Infrastructure projects for a range of customers across London and based between the offices in London, home, and face to face on customers sites! Key duties and technologies include; 3rd line support, Windows server, Servers, Office 365, Azure, Networking, VMWare, Hyper-V, enterprise backups and more.
This is the perfect opportunity for an infrastructure engineer looking to be exposed to the industries latest technologies whilst in a business who can genuinely progress your career.
* London (Remote - 3/4 days a week)
* Industries latest technology (Microsoft and cross platform environments)
* VMWare, Active Directory, Windows, Server, Storage, Backups Veeam.
* Cloud- Azure / 365 migrations.
* Some Networking (Not extensive)
* Working in an elite small team of likeminded specialists
* Ongoing training and formal course offered.
* Realistic technical progression available into high level infrastructure or architecture.
The Person requires;
* Experience working within a MSP (Managed service provider).
* Proven 3RD Line support experience.
* Windows Server experience (12-19)
* Office 365 experience
* Azure Knowledge
* VMWare or Hyper-V
* Backups - Veeam or Storage Craft
* Server, data email migration experience Migration implementation experience.
Server (Computer Science)