Job Description TotalEnergies Renewables USA, LLC is seeking to hire an Asset Manager located in Austin, TX.
This position will be responsible for management of all commercial, contractual, regulatory and reporting obligations of a portfolio of TotalEnergies Renewables USA, LLC solar photovoltaic (PV) and storage plants in the commercial and power plant market segments.
The position will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to manage the long-term financial performance of their assigned assets with the goal of maximizing return on investment for the various project level investors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of project level profit \u0026amp; loss (P\u0026amp;L) activities to ensure that the projects are delivering expected financial returns
- Coordinating closely with accounting team to ensure monthly accruals, GL entries, and internal reporting are competed in a timely and accurate manner
- Administering all project level financing agreements including execution of construction loan draws, lease payments and investor cash distributions
- Overseeing fulfilment and compliance of all project-level contracts including the PPA, LGIA, O\u0026amp;M, EPC and financing agreements
- Managing relationships with key project level stakeholders including cash and tax equity investors, offtakers, contractors and various regulatory bodies
- Supports cross-functional teams in resolution of material issues affecting assigned assets (e.g. commercial disputes, warranty claims, environmental or regulatory violations)
- Monitoring and driving PV and storage plant operational performance by working closely with the operations team to identify and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Overseeing project level compliance with all regulatory and environmental requirements, ensuring that all filings are completed accurately and on-time
- Ensuring the management framework developed by the Asset Management team is implemented consistently across all projects in assigned portfolio
- Developing market knowledge with goal of serving as the internal subject matter expert in the structure of the electricity markets in which the power plants are located
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to generate incremental value from existing assets for TotalEnergies Renewables USA, LLC and asset owners
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
- Asset Management
- Claim Processing
- Construction Loans
- Electrical Installation Work
- Requirement Prioritization