Are you a customer focused professional with first class administration and communication skills looking for a new opportunity to support creating a more sustainable world? Then look at this fantastic role we now have available.
SALES> SBU NCE> Customer Service Benelux
Vestas Wind Systems is a well-known Wind Turbine manufacturer with over 102 GW of installed Wind Turbines across 80 countries. Vestas sells, constructs and services Wind Turbines around the world. Globally Vestas employs around 23.000 employees.
Vestas Benelux is a local Sales Business Unit (SBU) with its main office in Arnhem. The SBU sells, constructs and services wind Turbines in the Netherlands, Belgium, Aruba & Curacao. The Benelux organization also supports countries in Sub-Saharan Africa and employs approximately 120 employees in the Netherlands.
Goal of the position - Secure and maintain daily contact with the customers providing prompt and thorough issue resolution leading to increased customer satisfaction.
Based in Houthalen-Helchteren as the Customer Service Coordinator in our Customer Service Management team, you will report to the Manager of the department and your primary responsibilities and tasks will be to:
- Maintain good operational relations with all types of customers.
- Receive incoming calls, take customer requests and ensure effective communication with our planning team. Forward all other requests to the relevant department and follow up on the progress.
- Provide first level support to customers as well as creating service orders and internal tickets to the service organization.
- Handle multiple fixed, daily tasks concerning customer issues, make sure that all customer communication is handled and registered in CRM system and in SAP.
- Communicate efficiently inside the organisation to deliver on the promise to the customers; focus on and contribute to the continuous improvement of both general work routines and internal procedures.
- Revising and calculating all contractual obligations related to the actual performance of the wind farms and being able to validate the outcome
- Prepare various excel based reports on demand and support tender processes with admin work
- Relevant educational background in this work area.
- Experience from a customer facing position combined with good communication skills.
- Prior experience from a similar position beneficial
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English (Additional language is an advantage)
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with CRM & SAP systems beneficial
We offer an exciting job with good opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, innovative, hard-working and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a good technical commitment.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Dutch Language
- Hardworking And Dedicated