Sales > SBU NCE > Technical Support PL/BNL/SA/KE
Required Technical Support PL / BNL / SA / KE is responsible to support regional Service and Construction organizations with technical knowledge to install and operate Vestas WTGs successfully. Main tasks for the department includes: providing direct support to service technicians in troubleshooting and repair tasks, SW focus including remote software upload, turbine performance, creating VGAs (guides to technicians), planning for stopped turbines, providing answers to technical questions internal and external customers, and taking part in customer meetings. Reporting to the Manager for Technical Support NCE, you will be part of a high experience dedicated team and take leadership for implementing Vestas strategy, supporting the Service and Construction organizations and local business units with technical knowledge, secure customer focus and safety. This position could be available in Poland (Vestas offices locations or remotely).
- Providing technical support to Service Technicians in troubleshooting and repair via phone / ticket (TSL) or on site
- Advanced troubleshooting for down Turbines
- Technical planning for down Turbines
- Secure CIR creation
- Providing technical support to sites during construction and commissioning
- Providing answers to technical questions to internal and external stakeholder
- Creating and maintaining of Troubleshooting guides (VGA)
- Ensure technical knowledge is shared within WTG Engineering & Technical Support teams in NCE
- Stay connected to NCE and global WTG Engineering & Technical Support community within Vestas
- Support introduction of new WTG types
- Temporary working on weekends and public holidays
- Completed technical university degree in the field of electrical or mechanical engineering, aeronautics or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in the field of wind power plants or other industries are beneficial but not required, graduates are welcome
- Expertise in the field of controls and drive technology
- Experience in Microsoft Office and database applications
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language, verbally and in writing
- Capable for working at highs
- Good communication skills (dealing with customers, suppliers, service technicians and other departments).
- Driving license class B
- As part of the onboarding program you will be fully trained and enabled to work safe in wind turbines
- Flexibility and teamwork
- Economic thinking and behavior
- Customer oriented and the ability to understand the business value seen from a service and customer perspective
- Structured, self-driven, takes initiative and ownership
- Highly self-motivated and results orientated candidate able to become part of a competence team
What we offer:
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, and international environment at the world's global leader of wind energy.
We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment.
For additional information on the position, please contact our Recruiter Monika Czyzewska at [ Email address blocked ] .
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.