Valeo is one of the world´s leading automotive suppliers of components and integrated systems for both the original equipment and aftermarket sectors. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions, to the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.
Our Martos Plant is one of the biggest sites within our Visibility Systems Business Group in charge of leading changes & efficiency for Lighting Systems solutions. Valeo Spain provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of organisation, by offering candidates opportunities to develop their potential, to reach their career development goals and to bring their contribution to technological innovations in the automotive industry.
Are you looking for new challenges? Join us!
To reach the industrial project target\:
- You must respect and ensure respect of IProM (Industrial Project Management).
- Manage the industrial schedule, resources and budget for the Project.
- You will be responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of the product and manage team regarding industrial
- Alert the managers when standards are not met.
- Represent the industrial organisation of the project in internal or external (customers, suppliers) meetings.
- Define with the project team the process, in order to meet performance and cost targets.
- Respect and ensure respect of safety and VPS (Valeo Production System) rules and guidelines during the process
- You must ensure adequate interaction with the product development team to perform simultaneous engineering.
- Manage the process development documentation.
- You have to organize pre-serial trials as part of ‘Serial production’ activity of IProM, of progressively increased
volumes, to achieve flawless Customer Start Of Production, after Full Day Production Run.
To be able to be selected for this position within Valeo, the candidate will have to demonstrate the following requirements\:
- Industrial Engineering ( Electronics OR Automation & Robotics)
- 2 years in process development or production ideally in the automotive industry.
- Passionate to automotive sector.
- Good English level.
Come to Valeo and discover our benefits! We offer our employees\:
- The possibility of knowing everything you need about Valeo and your new challenging position with a comprehensive
integration plan and a customized buddy program
- A flexible compensation plan including the possibility of taking out a health insurance and kindergarten cheekbooks
- Flexible working hours and continuous work day at Friday
- Continuous training and language courses at work
- Corporate transport in Martos town
- The chance to profit from a customized career plan in one of the most important tech-companies worldwide!
Don´t miss the opportunity of joining us and take advance of being part of an international company that commits to ethics, transparency, empowerment, professionalism and teamwork.
Is that you? We want to know you!
- Automotive Industry
- Flexible Working
- Industrial Engineering