Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
[ Link removed ]
- Work with sales channel for opportunity pursuit and growth program; responsible for brand and product promotion at customer/DI/EPC and channel; develop new growth opportunity.
- Work with sales channel for the responsible products to meet the assigned sales target.
- Work with sales channel and sales office to drive order growth program.
- Gather project funnel and work with channel sales on the pursuit.
- Cultivate, build, and maintain relationships with key customers and DI/EPCs.
- Provide product training and sales tools training to sales channel.
- Collect and provide market and competitor information and provide alerts for both threats and opportunities.
- Provide technical support to Order Administrator and factories in the order fulfilment process.
- Provide support for new product launches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation Control Engineering, Instrumentation, Process or Machinery.
- 3 years’ experience in instrument, automation, engineering, or process industry. Experience in Valve sales is better.
- Require 30-50% travel time on sales activities.
- Occupational Health and safety acumen.
- Outgoing, sociable, and independent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Control valve product sales or sales management experience is preferred.
- Team player.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Interpersonal Skills