Halliburton is one of the world's largest energy services companies with operations in over 70 countries, which makes us an organization that values and promotes diversity and equality and offering numerous career development opportunities.
In Halliburton, we are driven by collaborating and engineering solutions to maximize asset value for our customers. We are looking for new talent to join us to execute our value proposition and continue leading the Energy Evolution with innovative technologies and sustainable solutions:
- From Drilling and Evaluation (D&E) providing field and reservoir modelling; drilling; assessment; and precise wellbore placement solutions to the Completion and Production division.
- Executing Geothermal development programs which is a sustainable and renewable source of energy.
- Providing insight and expertise to select and analyse the subsurface of a CO2 storage project and to manage & minimize risk and uncertainty.
- Delivering technology and expertise to facilitate safe and efficient operations worldwide for all oil & gas well’s plug and abandonment challenges.
Moreover, we execute while strengthening the economic and social well-being of the communities where we operate.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Open Hole and Cased Hole Technician in Wireline and Perforating working primarily at the base in Emmen and going to onshore and offshore locations in Continental Europe and the UK, when required.
Wireline and Perforating is one of Halliburton’s Product service lines that focuses on Formation evaluation, Well-intervention and Plug & Abandonment in Oil & Gas and New Energies market.
What can you expect working with us?
- Our commitment to personal and career development through exciting opportunities to achieve your full potential.
- Our values guiding us in everything we do: integrity, safety, collaboration, competition, creativity, and respect.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion embedded in our Code of Business Conduct creating a positive work environment for everyone.
- Support for physical and mental health through the Halliburton employee assistance program (EAP).
We offer our employees:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits including Holiday allowance and the 13th month salary.
- Competitive pension scheme including the employer contributions.
- A multicultural and multiple countries work environment.
- One of the best and most extensive training programs in the energy industry, offering opportunities to learn and acquire new high-tech skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has completed Diploma-High School/Secondary or other technical discipline or has an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Has minimum 3-year experience as a Sonde Technician-Logging and Perforating, or similar experience within the Energy industry.
- Is positive and eager for self-development and to help grow Halliburton’s Wireline and Perforating services business.
- Identifies with Halliburton’s values of Integrity, Health Safety & Environment, Collaboration, Creativity, Reliability, and Respect.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles such as Principal Technician.
- Under general supervision, services, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains electrical and mechanical logging equipment.
- Requires knowledge of open and cased hole tools, and lab testing equipment.
- Visits field locations when needed to help solve equipment technical problems and follows up on equipment repair at the base.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact on cost containment, efficiency, profitability, or operations.
- Actively participates in the training and development of junior Technicians.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices, and guidelines.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Columbusstraat 19, Emmen, , 7825 VP, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 144076
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Logging (Construction)
- Safety Principles
- Service Quality
- Training Activities