You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Petroplan is seeking to hire Cost Engineer for one of its clients.
The primary role will be to provide overall technical support in all cost related matters, acting as a subject matter expert, and coordinate cost engineering activities as a leader or as a member of a project management team when required.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or Construction Management, Economics, Business Administration, or closely related discipline.
- You should have a minimum of 11 years of cost engineering experience in projects including a minimum of ten (10) years in design, construction or operation of refining or petrochemical facilities.
- You should be able to demonstrate an overall knowledge of computer-estimating programs, such as Aspentech CCE (Capital Cost Estimator), Timberline etc. and shall be familiar with estimate databases such as Means, Richardson and SAP.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), AACE-CCP (American Association of Cost Engineers - Certified Cost Professional) or AACE-CEP (American Association of Cost Engineers - Certified Estimating Professional) certification is preferred.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Business Administration
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Construction Management
Job ID: BBBH42308