Wood is currently seeking expression of interest for Designer for a Kuwait based Oil and Gas project.
Please note that at this stage, applications for this role are invited as an Expression of Interest (EOI) whilst opportunities are being fully determined.
Skills / Qualifications
- Preparation of Design/Engineering documentation
- Undertake tasks on behalf as senior personnel as directed
- Develop awareness of relevant codes and standards and procedures
- Undertake work in accordance with relevant codes and standards and procedures
- Assist with surveys necessary to develop area of work assigned
- Develop awareness of relevant design and engineering technology
- Develop and demonstrate personal self motivation
- Develop an appreciation of own and other disciplines activities within a project
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum fourteen years of experience
- Minimum three years experience in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries
- Minimum six years experience in the designation
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
- Oil And Gas
- Oil Painting
- Oil And Gas