Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Base Oils & Finished Lubricators (BOFL) is the proponent of Aramco’s Bae Oils and Lubricants businesses. The department’s aim is to expand Aramco’s presence in the hydrocarbon value chain via the base oil and lubricant with a vision to be among the leading global Base Oils & Lubricants companies, dedicated to build long-term value for our customers and society through sustainable operations and innovation. The department manages marketing and branding activities which includes development of: brand guidelines, marketing and communication messages and platforms. In addition, the department is responsible for strategy and business development, including investment and M&A activities. BOFL also includes a technical division which oversee the Base Oils and lubricants technical programs, specifications, formulations as per industry standards with the highest approvals.
Joining us at this stage would give you an opportunity to be part of the original team and work with our affiliates and partners to provide technologically differentiated products in our growing business with the aim to reach global scale.
Lubricants Global Product Manager main function is to provide management and Affiliate Leadership with recommendations on the global products mix, and global lubricant growth strategy. The Global Product Manager will lead the development and implementation of the global growth strategy at large, market entrance strategies, target companies screening, Mergers & Acquisitions transaction support and capital expenditure planning. Also, the Global Products Manager will provide leadership and subject matter expertise with insights on managing the Global Products Mix, branding, visual identity and packaging, Oil Change Services formats, global lubricants intelligence system and cross border optimizations.
- Provide support to senior management on the definition and implementation of the global growth strategy and market entrance strategies.
- Provide global market and competitive lubricants intelligence and proactively make recommendations.
- Screen for target companies as per the underlining growth strategy and provide capital expenditure plans for potential mergers and acquisition activities.
- Evaluate the product mix offered in the market’s entry strategies, their expansion as part of sales growth and in the due diligence phase when an M&A process takes place.
- Support the creation and maintenance of printed and digital communications, to define and implement the products and B2B trainings, together with B2B services enquiries. Regular visit to affiliates to ensure correct product positioning.
- Provide support in the branding, naming and packaging update process of the products.
- Build strong relationships with Affiliates, OEMs, Blenders, and Marketers.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Economics, or Marketing. Preferably Chemical related Engineering degree.
- At least 10 years of Lubricant experience. Preferably with at least 3 years lubricants formulations and development experience.
- Worked as Lubricants Product Manager with a global company for at least 5 years. Industrial and Automotive application knowledge.
- Relations with Original Equipment Manufacturers.
Data not available
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Automotive Industry
- Business Development