The Business Applications group is looking for a student full-time for the Fall. The student’s primary responsibilities will be focused on supporting various business applications to resolve incidents, service requests or problems.
- Provide support for the company’s business applications over the phone, in person, by email and/or by using a connection tool to remote to user’s computers;
- Follow documented procedures to resolve incidents and requests;
- Record and analyze service calls and follow-up on them until problems are resolved using the incident management tool;
- Ensure security processing for access to business applications;
- Periodic queue management role with follow-ups on application registers and alerts;
- In the event of data integrity problems, perform debugging and validate the solutions found;
- Adjust and execute SQL scripts;
- Document and maintain support operation procedures for policy control of the company.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary program;
- Completed first year university or college studies in Computer Science or Programming;
- Strong planning, prioritizing and time management skills - must be able to undertake and manage multiple tasks at the same time and work under deadlines and operational pressures;
- Action-oriented person who excels in an environment where the pace of work is determined by a multitude of tasks and who is able to work in a team and to perform his or her duties with limited supervision;
- Analytical skills and strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), in French and English;
- Exposure to the SQL language would be asset;
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming languages would be asset.
- Attention To Detail