Eaton’s Marketing Commercial Operations Division is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This position is based at our Waukesha, WI location.
The Inside Sales Representative will work cooperatively with outside sales, sales management and internal/external customers to deliver exceptional customer and sales support with the goal to grow Eaton’s customer base in the utilty segment, and meeting or exceeding sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Support sales regions to meet monthly / quarterly / annual sales goals established by the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to professionally manage customer telephone calls and emails while performing other required tasks.
- Establish and maintain the highest possible commercial relations with present and potential customers (internal and external) by effectively employing the highest level of skills with regard to the knowledge of customers business and organization and knowledge of Eaton product lines and strategic plans.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales to provide documentation for customers to look at product information and solutions. Provide product and technical information to outsides sales to support generation of sales into the commercial and industrial segment.
- Respond to field sales and customer channel inquiries including price, lead time, selling policy. Do so in a manner consistent with established division profit, sales, and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Provide solutions and alternatives to customers to meet their shipment needs.
- Provide direction and solutions on process improvements.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. Qualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in product support, customer service, inside sales, or proposal support
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- Work experience with electrical products
- Commercial experience, specifically working with sales and/or marketing
- Experience with SAP
- Understanding of problem solving and root cause analysis
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Work experience for a technical support role for technical products
- Sales experience
- Customer focused
- Technical aptitude
- Experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience working in a remote environment
- Excel, Outlook, and other digital platforms
- Ability to train others and work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultured environment
- Analytical skills and detail-orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner, and work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to work on time sensitive projects, meet critical deadlines, and deliver commitments in a calm and organized manner
- Customer service skills and aptitude
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices. The annual salary range for this role is $51,360 - $70,620 a year.
At Eaton, we know that good benefit plans are important to employees and their families. In addition to a competitive base salary, Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits. Click here for more detail: [ Link removed ]
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MCO Marketing Commercial Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Process Improvements (Business)