Vacancy details General information Organisation
Since its creation, SPIE Oil & Gas Services mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from Oil & Gas industry to Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities. Reference
2018-9375 Position descriptionJob title
HVAC Technician M/FContract
Temporary work contractContractual hours
Full timeContract duration
1 year Employee Status
We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas Services Qatar for a: Profile
This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for HVAC duties of advanced to considerable difficulty in the performance of maintenance. This is a skilled position that requires proficiency to diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
Your main duties will be to:-
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant plumbing, electrical, safety and building codes.
- Ensure the proper working order of the major mechanical and electrical components of all Facilities.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment.
- Assemble and connect pipes and ducts used in piping refrigerants, steam, hot water, and warm or conditioned air.
- Overhaul and repair pumps, compressors, controls, piping ducts, and other equipment used in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
Ideally you will have a diploma in HVAC or equivalent from a recognized and approved program. Candidate criteriaMinimum level of education required
Minimum 4 years work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
D-Short Cyle Tertiary Education (HND)Minimum level of experience required
6 years or moreLanguages
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Oil And Gas
Personal Protective Equipment