Mechanical & Piping Engineers – Graduate 2-3 Years Experience.
Salary Range: S$2,700 to $3,500
KPW Singapore Pte Ltd Is A Process Mechanical Contractor, Piping And Equipment Installation, Working In Refinery, Chemical And Pharmaceutical Plants Primarily In Jurong Island, Tuas View and Pulau Bukom.
• Type of Works
1. Mechanical construction/fabrication works, i.e., piping, steel structure, equipment installation, insulation, painting and fireproofing
2. Projects are mostly in field of refinery/gas/process/chemical plant.
3. Field / Site Supervisor and QA/QC Position
Graduate with 2-3 years relevant experience. Fresh Graduate with right attitude may be considered. Relevant Supervisory and Engineering Degree or Diploma or Trade Certificates viz Engineering in Mechanical, Petroleum/Oil/Gas, Civil, Chemical or Industrial Engineering are acceptable.
• Comprehend basic and fundamental technical and Supervising knowledge
• Work Independently and can work in Singapore
• Master Microsoft Office Incl Excel And Words. With Knowledge Of Access Is An Advantage
• Able To Write JSRA and Method Statement
• Reading, Speaking And Writing In English
• Hardworking, Fast Learner, Mobile And Able To Work Long Hours/Public Holidays (OT Compensated)To Ensure Timely Completion Of Tasks
• Team Worker, Mature, Meticulous, Pro-Active Work Attitude & Work Independent
• Energetic & Result Orientated
• Multi Tasks And Duties
Email your resume, in English preferably, and copy of your qualification, transcript and certificates to William Koh at [ Email address blocked ] or KPW Singapore Pte Ltd, 18 Boon Lay Way #09-100, TradeHub 21 S609966
For more information on KPW Singapore Pte Ltd, please visit our website at www.kpwtcc.com
- Attention To Detail
- Fire Safety
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Industrial Engineering