PH Jones are looking for Gas Service & Repair Engineers to join our Social Housing team in Liverpool working for Your Housing Group. We are looking for people who are passionate about driving change, making customer's lives and experiences better, and being part of a company that allows you to be at our best.
- £27,540 per annum + uncapped OTE circa £35k
- Permanent 40 hours a week
- Fully Costed Van & Fuel Card
- Full Uniform & PPE
- Productivity Bonus
- Carry out service and repairs along with general preventive maintenance
- Prepare and maintain records of completed work
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable procedures and safety measures
- Uphold PH Jones and British Gas company standards at all times
- Offer excellent customer service on every job
- Adapting to a wide variety of different working environments
- Must hold a valid in date driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Must hold a valid right to work in the UK
- Must hold ACS qualification including CKR1 and HTR1
- Must be confident and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Holiday 25 days + bank holiday
- Full sick pay following successful probationary period
- Company matched contribution Pension Scheme up to 3%
- Group income protection, Life Assurance & Accident Insurance
- Level 2 Private Healthcare plan (Partial subsidy with Company)
- Take Part in an Electric Vehicle Trial. Company Target to be have full electric fleet by 2025
- Renewables Upskill Potential (Net Zero Carbon)
- Online GP service
- Annual pay review
- Access to Centrica internal vacancies
- Centrica Benefits via the Offer Store – Offers with high street partners and discounts
At PH Jones we want everyone to feel like they are part of a caring business who benefit from being part of Centrica Plc, a FTSE 250 company. Our employees play a key role in driving forward with our strategy. Our reward packages ensure we recognise passionate and hardworking members of the team with many great opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career both within PH Jones and the wider Centrica Group.
Everything we deliver to our customers is underpinned by our ways of working which ensure we work to safely and everyone returns home to their families.
PH Jones was acquired by British Gas in 2011 and is a key member of the Centrica Group. You will be joining a growing team of permanent and contract heating engineers to meet the needs of our customers when they need it most.
At Centrica we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. To build a more sustainable future, we need the best team – a team with a diverse mix of people and skills, where everyone feels welcome and able to succeed. We are dedicated in helping to close the diversity gap across the technology sector and would love to see more females, people of colour and LGBTQ+ employees, as well as those from a variety of cultures and ethnicity to veterans and the differently abled. Supporting diversity and inclusion is a big part of who we are, we are not looking for people to fit into our culture but to add to it!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Customer Service
- Preventive Maintenance