• To provide a high quality service to individuals (managers andemployees) and to contribute to the long term development of the Payroll functionensuring a consistency for high level services for an effective and efficientoutput of work to meet the demands made of the role, and to assist in allaspects of the work undertaken by the Department.
• Managing the activities related to Payroll and Social Trustsincluding Gratuity, Super annuation, Provident fund and other compliance. Todesign, implement and administer policies and procedures to ensure accurate andtimely disbursement to the employees and compliance with statutory obligations
• Understanding and applying a wide variety of policies, proceduresand regulations relating to payroll activities & trusts operations andefficient functioning of systems
• Work with Payroll lead & HR for restructuring/support as andwhen required
• Keep a track of all statutory changes / developments in the area,including taxation and company’s statutory obligations and ensure thatimmediate actions are taken to change or update the company policies andprocesses accordingly.
• Support monthly salary reconciliations, variance calculations, TDScalculations, etc.
• Prepare full and final employee settlement, bonus and variable paycalculations, review investments declaration, Form 16, Tax Returns, etc.
• Propose & review investment of Trust Funds
• Maintaining books including: Arranging Funds for Settlement, Preparationof vouchers, Monthly Bank reconciliation, Finalisation of Accounts, MaintainingRBC, Audit of Accounts, Furnishing details for Tax return, etc.
• Secretarial function: Preparing minutes of meeting of Trustees, Routinecorrespondence with banks/fund manager etc.
• Member/Employee Support: Settlements of Members' A/c., IssuingLeft Members Statement to fund manager, Scrutiny/Maintaining nomination records,Issuing Member Statements yearly, Resolving Members Queries, etc.
• Rationalisation of Fund activities.