Responsible for the safe, efficient operation, maintenance, and reliability of multiple compressors, process plants, mainline pipeline, gathering systems and wells. Manages the implementation of safety programs, environmental protection programs, governmental compliance, employee training and development, facility security, budgets, technical support, and personnel functions within assigned
- Coordinates the operation and maintenance of area facilities to ensure their safe and efficient operation, involving the management of multiple personnel in multiple locations within a geographic region.
- Help Sets the objectives for the preparation of operating and capital budgets to ensure area has necessary materials, supplies, equipment, and personnel. Regularly analyzes and reviews to determine requirements for improving operating efficiency.
- Monitors and refines programs, procedures, and equipment to ensure a safe environment exists for employees, customers, and the public.
- Ensures current security measures protect company assets while preserving the safety of the general public, customers, and company personnel.
- Coordinates / participates in the design and construction of new facilities and replacement or repair of existing facilities with the various team leaders.
- Identifies, reports, and corrects safety and environmental concerns.
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Basic computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, operating systems, company software).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Five year’s supervisory experience within a pipeline, compressor, storage, gas gathering, gas processing, or technical area.
- Strong knowledge of assets being managed.
- Knowledge and understanding of contractual obligations to customers.
- Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable gases, liquids, and high pressure systems.
- Experience training and instructing employees.
- Math skills (necessary to do budgeting and engineering calculations)
- Valid state operating license with insurable driving record under the company insurance policy.
- Competent in mechanical or technical field, or business operations (budgeting, planning,
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment/tools.
- Climbs and works at various heights. May work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position.
- Routinely reacts to visual, aural and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work.
- Regularly bends, stoops, moves from ground level to higher levels, raises/lifts from ground level a load up to 50 lbs., manually transports a load up to 75 lbs., and applies up to 150 foot pounds of torque.
- Regularly gets into and out of vehicles and rides over rough roads.
- Walks an average of 5 miles per day, up to 7 miles per day.
- Candidates may be subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol testing requirements,Subject to overtime and call-outs
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works mostly outdoors, in and around mechanical, industrial and electrical equipment.
- Required to climb about equipment and work in confined areas (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels).
- May be subject to work in hazardous conditions including hydrocarbon vapor, adverse weather conditions, and extreme temperatures.• Wears safety equipment as required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Electrical Installation Work
- Environmental Protection
- Financial Management