Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: INTEGRITY ENGINEER
- Reports to the Snr. Engineer – Integrity
- Perform preliminary asset register database M&I QA/QC.
- Provide relevant CMMS support to Senior Integrity engineer in the delivery of M&I scope.
- Extract Tags with relevant information from engineering and Vendor documents and populate all asset register and maintenance plan template using standard client CMMS Templates.
- Able to output and query CMMS load templates from client provided CMMS software (eTasleem V4, SPO & AR QA/QC Tools)
- Be able to populate various CIMS templates using outputs from Baseline Inspection survey from site and other relevant documents (Construction Isometric diagrams)
- Able to support Snr. Integrity engineer in the implementation of new procedure and specification documentations in the Asset Register for all discipline including Piping/Pipelines, Civil and Lifting.
- Able to develop site validation As-built reverification updates specific to Project during As-Building stages.
- Able to organize work efficiently across multiple projects and deliver deliverables on time perform Task planning and execute QAQC on CMMS data builds.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- An Engineers, with a minimum of 5yrs in oil & gas.
- Hands-on knowledge in CMMS - SAP, SCE selection and implementation in Asset Register database, development and Population, Maintenance Task List and Plan Template.
- Knowledge in RBI & RCM, Corrosion Integrity Management System:
- CIMS, CMMS A-Built Reverification implementation competent experience in using Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Access database and PPT tools.
- RBI Assessments/Scope of Work Understanding and preparation
- POF/COF/Equipment Criticality analysis
- IOW Process and monitoring
- Understanding of Corrosion Loops
- Damage Mechanisms and failure modes
- Reliable ability to read and understand engineering documents (PEFS, PFS, P&ID, SLD, GAD, CAE Diagrams, Electrical Catalogues, various layout drawing etc) for the purpose to identify and extract engineering Tags.
- Ability to provide M&I inputs into IM EDW database.
- Able to convert engineering Tags into Equipment & Instrument Function Locations.
- Understand the mechanism of Tag Functional hierarchy in EP environment.
- Able to adapt Manufacturer’s Maintenance routines/frequencies into client maintenance strategy
- Experience in M&I within refinery and LNG assets will be helpful though not mandatory
- Fluent spoken and written English. PC literate, work tight schedule and able to work extra time at no extra cost to project
- Failure Causes