The Global Strategic Services Project Management Lead will ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. He/she will coordinate with Project Managers from Emerson local offices in defining project targets, expectations and commitments. He/She will work closely with Resource Managers (Product Support, EEEC, etc) to staff projects with appropriate resources.
- End-to-end project management from proposal generation up to project execution and close
- Carefully plan and identify risks involved in a project or pursuit activity
- Drive successful project completion and ensure quality of deliverables
- Identify situations requiring incident management and apply appropriate customer management strategies
- Drive adoption of new services and programs in the region
- Drive critical strategic project pursuits to realization to achieve yearly revenue targets for the region and/or the group
- Initiate and drive changes in current company and/or Global Strategic Services processes for continuous improvement and continued operational sustainability
- Provide training and guidance to the Global Strategic Services support team including the Proposal Analysts, Travel and Logistics Coordinator and Billing Coordinators
- Provide training and guidance to the Service Engineers with regards to the Global Strategic Services processes
- Create and maintain the necessary documentation in relation to the ISO certification of the group
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other technical degrees with the appropriate experience
- At least 3 years of experience in process control from at least one target industry – Oil and Gas, Chemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical or other fluid process control industries
- Knowledge and experience in engineering, servicing and/or operating control systems in plants
- Knowledge and experience in project management
- Must be a creative problem solver, and have excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Primary work schedule is in the NALA shift, and may require change in shift schedule as business requires
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering