Are you a technically skilled Engineer who would like to use your abilities to create a more sustainable world? Do you want to be part of a department with a major impact on wind turbine operation and customer service? If so, this is an interesting opportunity for you.
Sales-->SBU MED-->SEUT East-Electrical
- Coordinate activities on multi-brand fleet and turbine electrical components within ROS East cluster.
- Technical support point of contact for service technicians and customer support engineers in ROS East cluster.
- Regular technical customer meetings ensuring progress on open tasks (e.g. punch list rework, missing / false documentation, new technical solutions, quality issues during construction phase).
- Close coordination with ROS East and ROS MED functional team to find technical and commercial solutions.
- Direct cost out and after sales projects on multi brand and turbine electrical components. Service solutions
- Perform the RCA on field issues & provide the solutions
- Technical support on troubleshooting of electrically related main and general components;
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics or related;
- Solid professional knowledge and experience in electrical systems evaluation, notably generators, medium voltage transformer and switchgears;
- Solid problem solving and root cause failure analysis;
- Advanced English skills both in writing and speaking;
- Thorough knowledge with Gamesa turbines, knowledge with Vestas and / or General Electric turbines will be taken into consideration.
- Proactivity, able to multitask and prioritize daily work under an ever-changing environment;
- Investigative approach, accurate and solid attention to detail;
- Great capacities to work as a part of a hybrid team where most of the team members are located at a different physical location;
- High learning capacities and adaptability to new technologies.
- Organized and process-motivated, with the ability to suggest and promote improvements;
-This positions is based in Greece (it can be Athens or other city in Greece), with 20% expected travel time.
-An advanced level of English is required. It is expected to have to have meetings and communications with other Vestas teams and clients in the region.
-Experience and knowledge in different Wind Turbines is required.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving