This position will be responsible for leading Technical Oracle Implementations for Global Instance of Emerson Automation Solutions and requires expert skills for Oracle Implementations (end to end), Automation Solutions Edge Applications implementations, liaising with business users, and stakeholders communication. In addition, the individual in this role is expected to effectively track service deliveries of team members along with constantly encouraging a high-performance organization culture and customer-centricity amongst the team. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly innovative, and can work in a fast-paced matrixed environment.
URL blocked - click to apply
Implementation experience and detailed understanding of the following Oracle Applications modules in Release 12i:
- 15 years of experience in Technology Product Development, Data Management, and Delivery including product design and project technical coordination.
- 5 years of experience in Team management
- Manage a team of developers in project delivery and Enhancements using both Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Extensive experience in Oracle Applications - Order Management, Procurement, Finance, Manufacturing, and other Enterprise Applications.
- Lead technology projects including implementations with 3rd party solutions, and internal cross-platform dependent solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles by establishing best practices while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Team Leadership – direct and guide implementation team members
- People Management - bringing cohesiveness to the team, mentoring team members, and conflict resolution
- Experience in managing onsite-offshore delivery model
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of use cases, project estimates, and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status of projects.
- Act as major project owner by taking responsibility for Enhancements, implementation of new project requirements, and release of changes into test, staging, and production environments
- Develop detailed design documents including release and deployment plans, package, and support deployment of releases.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to review test cases and ensure that the project is delivered with a high degree of quality and reliability.
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve system issues and provide application support to business users. Work closely with IT leadership and Solution Architects to ensure ongoing focus on reusability, scalability, and enterprise-wide solutions, to maximize returns on the suite of products.
- Knowledge of the business and technology standards (e.g., infrastructure, architecture, processes, applications) from a strategic perspective and managing/ directing teams and projects.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities; excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Management or equivalent
- Oracle certifications if any will be added qualification
- Experience managing Projects comprising team members from different internal teams and locations
- Prior experience with ERP implementations is a must.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and principles
- Experience managing and working with Global distributed team environment is essential
- Ability to travel globally
- Action Oriented
- Manages Complexity
- Builds effective teams
- Communicates Effectively
- Plans and Aligns
- Drive Results
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Conflict Resolution