0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Concept/R&D Engineer Electrical
Brunel Energy Holding BV Den Haag, ZH Full-Time
About this role: Concept/R&D Engineer Electrical
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Concept/ R&D Electrical Engineer to join one of our major global clients within their project teams;
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
As a Concept/ R&D Electrical Engineer you Will be Carrying out the Following:
- As an Electrical Engineer, you ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment;
- Responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization ofthe design within the scope of the project specifications;
- You ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations;
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of thePackage.
What you need to bring:
We are Looking for a Concept/ R&D Electrical Engineer who has the Following:5- 10 years relevant experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry with specific experience on Electrical Engineering and design for Offshore Oil and Gas facilities – Wellhead platforms, Fixed Process Platforms, FPSO topsides modules & Turret Mooring System; Experience and / or affinity with new technologies such as Offshore Wind, energy storage and VFD’s will be advantageous, but not required.
Education:Engineering degree in Electrical.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Installation Work
- Floating Production Storage And Offloading
- Oil And Gas
- Packaging Engineering
- Procurement Management
Job ID: PUB401671