The Opportunity :
Are you an Information Systems professional with strong technical skills in application development and systems support? As a Systems Analyst on the Corporate Applications team, you will support customers in the Property Accounting, Field Data Reporting and Marketing Accounting departments. You will implement new applications, provide systems support and maintain a portfolio of existing applications.
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop requirements and estimates of effort for design of new, and/or modification to existing, application components
- Design application components to automate and streamline business processes and functions
- Design data conversion scripts to load data from external sources, and correct data quality or integrity problems
- Develop and maintain technical specifications and documentation
- Troubleshoot and repair problems that occur in the everyday use of an application
- Plan, assign and monitor daily work assignments for Developers
- Manage and justify license renewals
- Manage requests and work logs for clients
Other Details :
- Job location : Calgary, Alberta
- Shift schedule : 5x2 - Monday to Friday – 8 hours/day
- Eligible for relocation pursuant to Canadian Natural’s Relocation Regular Policy
Skills & Qualifications :
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Sciences or a related field; Typically, 5 years’ experience as a Systems Analyst or similar role, preferably supporting PAS, Energy Components and/or PM Suite
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Sciences or a related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in N-tier application design and analysis using the following tools : Progressive Web Apps, VB.NET/ASP.Net/C#.Net, MS SSRS or PowerBi, Oracle, MS Orchestrator, PL/SQL. Experience with JAVA and WildFly would be an asset
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills and developing Project Management skills
Why Canadian Natural?
CANADIAN NATURAL is a senior independent crude oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Our strong, diversified asset base is comprised of a balanced portfolio of light, synthetic, and heavy crude oil and natural gas. Canadian Natural operates in Canada, the United Kingdom and Offshore Africa.
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement : "To develop people to work together to create value for the Company's shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity." We are committed to a long-term presence in the communities where we operate. Our activities create value by providing employment, business development opportunities, revenues to governments that contribute to spending on goods and services, and essential resources for public services, including health, safety, education and training.
Over the last 30 years, we have grown from a Company with nine employees to over 10,000 employees. We have increased our production from approximately 400 BOE/d in 1989 to more than one million BOE/d today.
Safety is a core value at Canadian Natural. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Ltd - “Canadian Natural” - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Application deadline is July 4, 2022. Apply now!
- Application Design
- Asp.Net Core
- Business Processes
- C Sharp (Programming Language)