Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Cylinder Control Data Analyst to join our team located in Houston, TX.
Cylinder Control Data Analyst
- Investigate and resolve data discrepancies between Sentry Cylinder Tracking and JD Edwards; create appropriate accounting adjustments to reconcile discrepancies between the 2 systems.
- Understand cylinder tracking program, handheld functionality and JD Edwards and provide support on all aspects of cylinder tracking implementation and administration.
- Monitor tracking compliance and accuracy of plant and store operations end-users. Identify trends and work to improve performance through active communication.
- Create and provide operations with key performance metrics regarding compliance to the cylinder tracking program.
- Perform physical cylinder audit for customers as requested by the sales team. This includes preparation, visiting the customer, counting the cylinders at customer sites and reporting the results.
- Manage and resolve cylinder balances in JD Edwards and the cylinder tracking program.
- Identify opportunities to improve the cylinder tracking process.
- Maintain cylinder tracking data integrity.
- Understand the order to cash business processes and system interactions.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- A minimum of 2-4 years business related work experience strongly preferred
- Detail Orientated
- Excellent Investigative and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
- Ability to work independently
- Travel up to 10% may be required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Processes
- Jd Edwards
- Performance Management