If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Sr. Machining Engineer in Eaton’s CHD, based in Changzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Lead on Machining Process (VMC,HMC,Lathe….) document develop & optimize and give training to workshop workers
- Cooperate with cross-function team (production, quality…) to make sure workers to follow process document improving quality performance.
- Launch Machining process continuous improvement initiative on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory.
- Optimize current process/production cells/layout to improve productivity. Lead efficiency improvement project, RIE(rapid improvement event), VSM, for related production cells to meet annual efficiency improvement target.
- Work with global team on product transfer & development in Changzhou Plant
- Other assigned tasks
- Be skilled for mechanical design, can use CAD software expertly, such as AutoCAD, Solid works, UG, especially for Solid works.
- Perform high skill for NC system, especially for FANUC system, should be very familiar with program, can conduct software programming and online manual programming skillfully.
- Perform highly skilled machining operation ability, can conduct unusual and difficult setup to maintain tolerances and fits, with profound experience on CNC milling and lathe.
- Have solid background with machine set up, change over, parameter optimization, cutting tool selection, can design special cutting tools, and work with a wide variety of materials such as brass, stainless steel, plastic, aluminum.
- Have proved ability to design and build fixture for CNC machine, with 5+ years independent design and debugging experience. Can do design work without any aid and manufacture fixtures by in-house machines.
- Have solid experience for similar position at least 5 years. And can understand English mechanical drawing and file clearly, has basic written and oral English ability
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Computer Numerical Control (Cnc)
Solid Works (Cad)
Computer Aided Design