Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Project Manager to join our team located in Medford, OR.
The Project Manager will execute highly technical projects in the electronics and specialty gas industry with a focus on safe, timely delivery of the defined scope. The Project Manager typically reports to a Sr. Project Manager or the Engineering Director.
- Leads complex capital projects through all phases of execution.
- Collaborate and work with Linde operations, third-party engineering, equipment suppliers and onsite contractors through all phases of project execution for growth, expansion and improvement capital projects, specifically pre-feasibility development, feasibility and definitive development, project execution and commissioning and turnover.
- Partner with process engineers to develop PFDs and charter-level design documents to support order-of magnitude estimates.
- Authors project specifications, subcontractor work scopes and supporting RFQ documents in order to develop control estimates.
- Develops baseline schedules and maintains through project execution.
- Executes purchasing and tracks project related expenditure for multiple projects.
- Provide technical guidance and direction to suppliers of equipment during procurement; develops and maintains project schedule and cost forecast; expedite material delivery; provide technical guidance and support for onsite and remote fabrication and construction activities.
- Participate in system startup and commissioning.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related industry
- Focused on delivering highly complex projects in a safe and timely manner
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Skilled in working with multi-discipline stakeholders in a highly technical environment
- Experienced with gas purification, ultra-high purity gas transmission and handling
- Experienced with CGA and NFPA codes
- Skilled in developing and maintaining project schedules utilizing MS Project
- Experienced in the development of project estimates by obtaining vendor quotes, developing material take-offs and utilizing standard unit rates
- Willing to travel to support projects across North America (<10% travel required)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Ms Project