You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco is seeking experienced Chemical engineer to join South Ghawar producing Department as Process Engineer.
The Process engineer will be responsible to monitor and trouble shoot fourteen (14) Gas Oil Separation Plants which process majority of AL Crude. The candidate shall have through understanding of plant operations, process technologies, process modeling, capital investment, business drivers, and economic evaluations. The process engineer shall also demonstrate the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams producing reports, studies and doing presentations that provide basis for management’s decision.
The Process Engineer will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Provide day-to-day technical support to Operations and Maintenance to troubleshoot Process related issues.
- Develop and review the engineering design packages for any process, piping modifications for new or upgrade projects.
- Provide support to capital projects throughout the life cycle of the project through reviewing design packages.
- Update and maintain engineering documentation and drawings.
- Conducting mass and energy balance, monitor process and systems to provide energy optimum solutions.
- Propose and trial test new technologies.
- Develop, monitor and report Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure full HSE Compliance.
- Develop and mentor young Engineers.
- Provide analysis, evaluation and interpretation to support projects, processes and financial evaluations related to Saudi Aramco Capital Investment decisions.
- Regularly interact with other professionals in various company organizations involved in capital planning and economic analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, MS is preferred.
- A Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Chartered Engineer (C. Eng.) license or registration is desirable.
- At-least 10 years of experience in as a Process Engineer with Oil & Gas operator or engineering company.
- Detailed knowledge of industry standards and codes such as API and ASME is required to support the design reviews, and plant modifications.
- Experienced in developing PFDs and P&IDs.
- Experienced in troubleshooting process issues and equipment failures including pumps, compressors, dehydration and desalting systems.
- Experienced with Process simulation modeling with HYSIS, FLARENET or other industry standard software.
- Experienced with conducting risk assessments, PHAs, HAZOPs and LOPA.
- Commissioning and testing process system and equipment.
- Experienced in preparing process equipment specifications and process datasheets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Be able to communicate complex technical, economic and commercial concept in a clear manner to individuals or groups with diverse professional background.
- Self-starter and able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Chemical Engineering
- Economic Analysis
Job ID: 850722823