For our Performance Team team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
The GT Performance Team is part of the Gas Turbine Fleet in Asset Operations consisting of 17 power plants, ~9.1GW installed capacity, located in 5 countries.
Our vision is 'Partnering with our sites to continuously improve, add value and deliver according to GT Fleet Vision; evolving with our sites to achieve carbon neutrality'.
So we want YOU to help us achieving and overcoming the targets we set for this year and working on defining our 2022 journey.
The key activities you will focus on:
1. HSSE: Set up data intelligence dashboards that help detecting trends, monitoring performance and raise attention.
2. Plants Performance: Working with the team, site performance engineers and Asset Management to improve our performance indicators for the Fleet and propose solutions to the needs of harmonization and customization across countries.
3. Digitalization: Work with the GT COODE Connector and GT Central Team champion to support use case development and prioritization. Furthermore, become acquainted with agile project management techniques.
4.Decarbonisation: Work with the team, sites and MNZP to achieve phase 2 of the project. Scan for possible small projects opportunities defining a standard framework to run them in a leaner manner.
Who we are seeking
- Student of Data Science and/ or Data Engineering, or something similar in the Engineering field
- Understanding of Machine Learning and AI concepts
- Competence with Programming Languages such as Python and Anaconda libraries as well as Tableau or Power BI.
- Interest/ experience in Computer Science and Communications Technology. Advanced MS Excel, experience with Time Series Process Data archives such as OSISoft PI including Asset Framework, Integrator and Vision
- Strong written and verbal communication in English and German
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Marco De Salve
[ Email address blocked ]
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Student trainee ,
Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, worldview, sexual identity or family status. We promote diversity, equality and flexible working.
- Data Science
- German Language
- English Language
- Power Bi