GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Inspects, maintains, and prepares well control and tubular equipment before delivery to customer. May work in Washroom, Paint, Inventory, Tools, Valves or Job Pulling sections of the Equipment Department
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides advice to and mentors Tech Equipment in all sections of the Equipment Department
- Acts as liaison between Tech Equipment Lead and Dispatcher
- Clean equipment using caustic vat so visual inspection for assessment of damages can be completed
- Paint or otherwise protect rental equipment from the elements prior to shipping or placing in inventory
- Assess any damage to returned rental equipment and report to Supervisor or Lead as needed
- Stencil or otherwise identify new equipment that enters the inventory
- Perform visual inspections and/or functional tests of new equipment and tubular prior to shipping for rental jobs
- Maintain shop operations and conditions including general appearance and organization
- Read and interpret specifications and procedures
- Know and understand WSI’s Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems & Procedures Manuals while also complying with all HSE requirements
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to use and apply basic math skills.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Forklift and overhead crane training preferred.
Ability to meet physical requirements as defined by the company.
Prior experience in warehouse, production and/or oil and gas industry.
Ability to identify and utilize basic hand tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner, in accordance with applicable procedures and/or work orders.
- Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply for this job online”.
- Construction Toolkits
- Forklift Truck
- Oil And Gas