National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is a leading provider of technology, equipment, and services to the global oil and gas industry that supports customers’ full-field drilling, completion, and production needs. Since 1862, NOV has pioneered innovations that improve the cost-effectiveness, efficiency, safety, and environmental impact of oil and gas operations.
NOV Rig Technologies makes and supports the world’s most advanced drilling solutions. With a long history of manufacturing advanced drilling equipment packages—think top drives, iron roughnecks, draw works, BOPs, and risers—as well as complete land rigs, we're constantly working to solve our customers’ operational challenges. We're designing new technology and robotics that deliver increased automation; expanding our training offerings to help our partners close the industry's generational gap; and developing smarter, more advanced drilling solutions for all types of land and offshore environments.
We're continually pushing our own standards higher to deliver the safest, most efficient, and most reliable drilling solutions in the world. Join us as we continue to power the industry that powers the world.
• Design / Develop / Maintain web applications, APIs, content management systems, integration with cloud technologies
• Build custom Drupal module / extend existing module functionalities and theme development
• Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, Code, Test, Troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
• Drive and establish best practices for process and tools
• Collaborate with your team and teams across NOV to deliver solutions and evolve products
• Minimum 3 years of experience in hands-on development preferred
• Experience in working with web technologies such as Drupal, NodeJS is a plus
• Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Experience with Git, CI/CD tools
• Knowledge of the AWS services a plus
• Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• High-level ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability
• Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
• BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field, or combined with related experience
- Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
- Amazon Web Services
- Php (Scripting Language)
- Java Script (Programming Language)
- My Sql