You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be based in Minot, North Dakota, report to the Talent Acquisition Sr Manager and will be responsible for supporting business objectives by ensuring the successful coordination of all recruitment activities. High- level categorical responsibilities include customer and candidate relationship management, coordination of candidate interviews, processing invoices and candidate reimbursements, tracking and reporting on overall recruitment for the Bakken asset.
This is a hybrid role requiring working in our Minot, North Dakota. Occasional travel to our Keene and Tioga Office facilities in North Dakota will be required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within HR and respective business unit leaders to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
- Prepare candidate information packages, including position profiles, resumes/CVs, interview guides and assessment forms for distribution to hiring managers prior to interviews
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates including process overview, interview preparation and schedule while ensuring that all hiring teams and HR are informed of status in a timely fashion
- Coordinate placement of job advertisements on an as needed basis
- Establish and maintain relationships with military bases, technical colleges, high schools, and other community programs to identify and attract talent
- Schedule and coordinate representation at career fairs, schools and military engagements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an HR related discipline is preferred
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is preferred
- Knowledge and past use of applicant tracking systems is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and interface with clients
- Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple competing priorities is a must
Education, Training & Certifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required, preferably in Business or Human Resources
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Accounts Receivable
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Attention To Detail
- Business Planning
- Business Relationship Management
Job ID: BBBH42796