Secondary Graduate with 2 years CT experience
Technical Diploma / Engineering Degree (Fresh graduate acceptable)
20 – 30 years old
Certifications / Licenses
The Assistant Operator shall provide assistance to operations as instructed by the Operator and Field Supervisor in carrying out all necessary job as required including but not limited to:
- Ensures that the Company policies and procedures in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality are implemented.
- Assist the Operator in checking the equipment for any damages that might have occurred during transit.
- Rig Up/Down all equipment as instructed by the Operator/Supervisor
- Assist Operator/Senior Operator to perform daily maintenance prescribed in the maintenance manual and record the same in the maintenance file.
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of tools, equipment and machine as per the instruction of the Operator/Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance to the agreed work/leave schedule both on base and field operations.
- Communicate with the Company representative, establish immediate priorities and implement procedures to carry out the job in a safe manner.
- Ensure that the use of all expendables, materials and supplies are not wasted and these materials and supplies are kept in a secure place and locked.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Intermediate Computer Skills
- Basic Skills on Equipment Maintenance
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Knowledge of Basic Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Systems
- Basic Report Writing Skills