MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 40 countries with a dynamic international workforce
of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
MOL Group Downstream operates four refineries and two petrochemicals plants, under integrated supply chain management. MOL Group’s value chain turns crude oil into a range of refined products for domestic, industrial and transport use. The products include, among others, gasoline, diesel, heating oil, aviation fuel, lubricants, bitumen, sulphur and liquefied petroleum gas. In addition, it produces and sells petrochemicals worldwide and holds a leading position in the petrochemical sector in the Central Eastern Europe region. MOL Group operates 4 refineries, 2 petrochemical production units and more than 1900 service stations under 8 brands in 11 Central & South Eastern Europe countries.
We are looking for a Group Fuel Data Management Expert to join our Group Fuel Data Management team based in Budapest, Hungary.
The successful candidate will support the development of the Fuel Business Unit (FBU) reporting framework and supervise data processes and platforms to improve our business decisions. We're looking for a professional with passion and expertise in building data models.
This position is a great opportunity to develop a career in fuel data management, providing an overview on fuel planning and scheduling systems used in MOL Group Downstream.
• Lead the enhancement and maintenance of existing data models/reports used in fuel distribution optimization process
• Manage and follow up on bug tickets with developers. Provide regular updates to Fuel Business Unit
• Create and regularly revise “User” and “Developer” manuals related to all reports owned by Data Management team
• Contribute to the development and operation of new reports requested by Fuel Business Unit
• Propose and implement improvements to fuels Tactical Plan P&L reporting
• Represent Fuel Business Unit in future cross-functional projects related to fuel distribution optimization reports
• Identify and propose big data analytics opportunities to enhance decision making
Data Team strategy:
• Develop Fuel Business Unit SQL database to store all planning related data in one place
• Contribute to the harmonization of hierarchy dimensions between fact and planning systems/reports to enable more efficient comparison report
Regular reporting & other:
• Execute necessary updates and publish Fuel Business Unit daily dashboard to enable tracking of P&L profitability for Group level fuel supply and sales business activity
• Support data/IT related competency development within Fuel Business Unit
- University degree in field of Engineering, Economics, Finance or other relevant study
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience preferably in data management/downstream operations (production / sales / logistics / other)
- MS Office, SQL and PowerBI/Power Query knowledge is a must
- User knowledge of SAP, BI, data base structures and platforms is an advantage
- Python knowledge is an advantage
- Passion for data quality and management
- Able to translate business requirements into data solution
- Fundamental understanding of data, data flows and processes
- Solid understanding of data management concepts (data modelling, data quality, master data management etc.)
- General understanding of downstream business fundamentals, and commercial processes of fuel business.
- General understanding of (production-sales-logistics) optimization processes, supporting IT systems and processes.
- Previous role in data management implementation projects is an advantage
- Project management and advanced analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English is a must
- Data Management
- Business Intelligence
- Data Modeling