Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion (€24 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit [ Link removed ]
Bilingual JDE / Business Process Support (Full Time)
The JDE / Business Process Support will be responsible for providing expert customer service to Medigas employees, primarily via phone support and IT-enabled conferencing tools. This position will report to the National Billing Manager. Day to day activities will be directed from the Medigas National JDE Analyst.
This position’s work location is flexible, within Canada.
- Answer end-user JDE questions or issues relative to the JDE functional areas including, but not limited to, Sales Order Processing, Hard Goods inventory, and Daily Cash Reconciliation.
- Provides direction and support for the branches; understanding the business processes and how to transact in JDE
- Provides support to local managers and supervisor in driving results in unbilled orders and held order workbenches, open orders and other key JDE related metrics for the regions
- Creates internal JDE and other Medigas software training programs and materials
- Works with end users to help them improve their knowledge of the Medigas applications
- Develops best practices for system usage
- Collaborate with IT project team members to identify potential system enhancements / changes
- Assist ITS to communicate, prioritize, test and implement system changes / enhancements
- Partner with ITS Help Desk team as the support for Medigas related incidents
- Maintain and update ServiceNow tickets
- Monitor and respond to JDE Support incoming email and responsible for drafting and sending Communications to the field
- Administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be bilingual in English and French
- High School Degree required; College degree preferred
- Medigas IT programs and business experience required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Highly proficient in desktop PC use and other technology
- Ability to manage multiple assignments & meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with focus on accuracy
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nature and Scope
Level of Responsibility :
- receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- plans and organizes work in best sequence to meet definitive timeframes
- analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
- contributes to department/ business unit as an individual contributor and/or active team member
- must be willing to work outside of normal business hours as required
- must work well under minimal supervision and have a strong work ethic and initiative to support the business across Canada
- is required to have a deep understanding of the Medigas business processes and ability to support users on the following programs, including, but not limited to : JDE / CRM / IPAYX / LMS / INTRIX / OBIEE / TCC / SERVICE PORTAL / SERVICE MANAGER / TELUS PS SUITE EMR / CORNERSTONE
Working Environment :
- Office based
- Must be able to travel
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive flex-benefits plan, a pension plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and much more!
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Linde Canada has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail