Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
[ Link removed ]
1. Assist in coordinating the investigation into counterfeiting and other IP infringements in China; Assist in coordinating follow-up action by law enforcement, such as MSA and PSB;
2. Conduct trademark survey and ensure good trademark portfolio in China; Handle various trademark prosecution works, including trademark application, opposition， invalidation and appeal；
3. Support IP civil litigations related trademark infringement and anti-unfair competition in China, such as strategy discussion, evidence collection, etc.
4. Handle on-line IP complaint in e-Commerce platform; trademark recordal and protection in customs, strengthen the communication with local customs；handle IP License internally and externally;
1. Bachelor degree or above of law, Bar qualification in China;
2. Good command of written and spoken Mandarin and English;
3. Minimum of 2 years' post qualification working experience in specialized IP law firms or in house;
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills, high teamwork spirit.
1. Internship or practice experience in famous law firms, or Experience of working in a multinational environment is preferred.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Criminal Investigation
- E Commerce
- Intellectual Property Laws