üResponsible for the performance of a production / manufacturing entity through hierarchical animation of teams. üAligns resources with needs within short, medium- & long-term horizon, guarantees training plans for successful execution of standardized work, leads short interval management at sector level, formulates / escalates issues where necessary. üStrong contributor to continuous improvement. People management & budgetary accountability.
Job Title – Manufacturing Manager
Location – Flint, UK
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Enforce compliance with HSE and 5S rules throughout the sector, including reporting and managing incidents and near misses.
• Enforce compliance with quality system and proper appliance of the defined processes and procedures to meet the required quality level.
• As manager, he’s the legal responsible in case of accident
• Participate at the load / resource balance with the manufacturing manager
• Ensure achievement of production schedules in accordance with the objectives of cost, quality, lead time
• Lead the SIM loop 2 with appropriated indicators & action plan and ensure the compliance with SPS of the SIM 1
• Adjust manufacturing programs according to customer priorities in the ad-hoc systems (LDS, DISS, IQ, …)
• Organize the training needs of teams and manage the versatility in accordance with the target defined
• Spend 30-50% of the time on the shop floor, depending upon the number of digital tool available (safety walk-by, tracking, barriers removal, etc)
• Contribute to the industrial processes improvement with the functions supports
• Participate at investment proposals, transverse projects & action plan at the plant level
• Can be, by delegation, the owner of the SPS Cards 1B & 3C for the plant when there is no IAB6
This role might be for you if?
Production Supervisor / Manager
Minimum A level
Degree qualification or equivalent within management
Previous experience with people managing / coaching
Manufacturing experience with extrusion / plastics
What we can offer you?
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Infrastructure Management
- Plastics Processing