Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Support sustaining engineering and product development activities for electrical/electronic systems associated with flow measurement products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop drawings and specifications for electrical systems and controls for water cut and multiphase meter products and systems.
- Provide technical support to factory staff and customers.
- Develop technical materials and documentation quotations and order fulfillment.
- Analyze data and prepare technical reports as part of sustaining engineering effort for product line.
- Support evaluation of existing and new components for electrical/electronics/controls systems for product line.
- Apply hazardous location codes & standards to product design and documentation as needed to comply with national, regional, and customer requirements.
- Work with Project Engineering and Manufacturing as needed to design, configure, calibrate, and test products as needed to support on-time delivery of orders, including products submitted for repair.
- Support development of user manuals and other technical documentation.
- Participate in providing product upgrades/improvement for electronics hardware including making changes to hardware design, testing of design changes and release of product for manufacturing.
- Create draft installation/operation/repair procedures and documentation for new/existing products for field service and project engineering personnel.
- Generate and/or respond to ECR's for correction of identified problems with product or manufacturing process.
- Assist Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality personnel with resolution of technical issues during product manufacturing as needed.
- Provide technical support to continuously improve sustaining processes and procedures for electrical/electronic items.
- Research and evaluate suitable electronic subcomponent replacements as needed to support current and future customer orders and sustaining projects.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and objectives.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all company policies and processes.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 0-2 years+ hands-on electrical/electronics design, build, and test experience.
- Strong problem solving/debugging skills.
- Must be well organized and have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- B.S. in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Insturmention Engineering from an accredited college/university.
- Strong skills with desktop software/applications including MS Office products.
- Demonstrated skill with applicable programming languages such as C/C++, etc.
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Data Analysis
- Electrical Installation Work