0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is a multi-disciplined engineering design, project and construction management provider to multiple industries most notably Chemical / Petrochemical and Oil & Gas.
They are looking for an Planning Engineer to join their offices in Teesside on a contract basis outside of IR35 so is open to Ltd Companies.
JOB TITLE: PLANNING ENGINEER
RESPONSIBLE TO: Operations Director
• Prime responsibility for co-ordinating the work of Planning Engineers within the
• To provide project programmes in support of proposals/tenders
• To provide project implementation programmes.
• To update programmes with feedback obtained from relevant engineering and construction
• Liaising with Project Managers, Clients and Construction Management/Sub-Contractors, as
required, to agree and maintain the programme.
• To provide programme status reports as necessary to identify any intervention requirements
to achieve project success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• ONC in Engineering Subject
• Conversant in Planning Software
• Experience typically 3 5 years in Project Planning (EPCM type contracts)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Construction Management
- Engineering Procurement And Construction Management
- Implement Projects
- Project Planning
Job ID: BH-235110