We are looking for a talented, hands-on HW Support Engineer -Student to join our RnD Hardware development team.
You’ll be joining a team of Hardware Engineers, developing a variety of infrastructure internal solutions and modules for automated test systems.
Your job will be working on Electrical / Electronic testing, bring-up and design the verification of prototypes while assisting in sustaining currently manufactured testing solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Testing and integration of multidisciplinary automated testing systems and sub-systems. ( System & PCB level ).
- Implementation of schematics design modifications, technical documentation.
- Support in Lab setups/test scripting / bring-ups of electronic boards and test stations.
- Define and approve of new/alternative Electronic components.
- Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams.
- At least 3rd year Student in Electrical Engineering.
- Availability to work at least two full days a week.
- Strong background in Electronics /Electrical Basics.
- Hands-on experience with Lab equipment ( Power Supply, Scope, Digital multi-meter, Electronic Load, Signal generator ).
- Excellent written and reading skills in English.
- Ability to work and learn independently as well as in a team.
- Familiarity with CAD design tools basics ( OrCad / Allegro ).
- Practical Electronic Engineer.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Experience with Raspberry-Pi platform.
- Signal Generators
- Printed Circuit Boards Design
- Printed Circuit Board