Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean
water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow. Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you
can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
His/ Her primary job responsibilities are:
- Lead the process group assigned to a project.
- Perform process activities related to Process Units of Pharmaceutical / Bio-Pharma Industry The activities include development of Block Flow Diagram, of Process Flow Diagrams, material and energy balances, P&IDs, data sheets of equipment, of instruments and of safety devices, cause-effect matrix and other common process activities, Technical specification for Request of Quotation, Technical alignment of Vendors / Suppliers quotations.
- Control the process package’s manufacturers selected on the project (technical, project control, coordination with all disciplines).
- Master of Engineering (Chemical Engineering ), with a minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience in the Process Department of engineering companies and / or in Engineering / Sales Department of pharma - biopharma equipment Manufacturer.
- Software knowledge: Office.
- Fluency in English. Italian knowledge extremely fluent/mother tongue.
- Fluency in German, not mandatory.
- To be willing to work in an international company, to share and capitalize expertise with other Jacobs offices.
- Availability to travel in Italy and Europe for short/medium time assignments
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations.