The Business Systems Analyst will be the interface between the business functional areas and the IT side of our production Oracle system. This person will be responsible of working with users at all levels within the business and also to support the global Pressure Management projects in Europe.
- Investigate and deploy new Oracle functionality for applicability to PRM and its business requirements;
- Consult with business users on possible improvement strategies regarding Oracle;
- Ensure enhancement requests from the business are optimized for the organization globally and the solutions become part of the PRM Global Oracle design;
- Critically evaluate enhancement requests, business objectives, ROI, alternatives etc.;
- Gather and prepare the functional requirement specifications for enhancement projects, work flow definitions and deliverables (Stage Gate process, RFC process, IT Project Database);
- Execute approved business process and systems improvement projects;
- Prepare support documentation for new functionality and enhancements;
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situation; Train and mentor users as required in functional/ business process areas;
- Assist the PRM Busyness system Group on PRM helpdesk and Oracle data maintenance;
- Maintain in contact with other locations/ companies using Oracle in order to learn and improve the PRM environment;
- Provide regular status updates for senior management;
- Participate in individual implementations based on senior management input.
- University degree bachelor or masters;
- 2 years’ experience is a value add;
- Experience with ERP implementations;
- Experience working in international virtual teams;
- Aptitude to learn and adapt with a creative approach to problem solving in a fast moving environment;
- Proficient in English;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees at different levels in the organization;
- Must be proactive, have positive attitude and high level personal integrity
- Able to travel and work abroad 5% of work time.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.